16 Ways You Can Help
1. Take advantage of BOGO (buy one, get one free) as you do your grocery shopping
2. Clear out a closet space and start collecting cans for the food drive.
3. Email 10 friends about Feed My Community and get them involved.
4. Contact the principal or the Parent Teacher organization at your child’s school. Offer to organize a food drive in September.
5. Host a peanut butter (or rice, or canned soup, or tuna) party.
6. Invite your neighbors to work with you on a neighborhood food drive; get the kids involved.
7. Talk with coworkers about how your workplace can get in the game.
8. Visit a local food bank or food pantry and tour the facility.
9 Invite your club or sports group (i.e. bowling league, civic club, bridge group) to collect items.
10. Off load some non-expired hurricane food supplies.
11. Approach the leaders at your place of worship about helping your congregation get involved.
12. Visit our website—www.feedmy community.net—to learn more and sign up to help.
13. Do a computer search for “hunger in America” and “hunger in Palm Beach County” to increase awareness of the problem.
14. Consider making a cash or in kind donation (we need trucks, boxes, bags, fork lifts, signs, etc.).
15. Do the social media thing and promote Feed My Community on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
16. Think of something we haven’t thought of and let us know about it. Or just do it! Our neighbors should never go hungry!